Ste Genevieve Passport Offices
Search all Ste Genevieve passport office locations in the state of MO. There are currently offices in Ste Genevieve that are available for helping you receive or update your travel documents. Find a Ste Genevieve passport office and get there at the time most convenient to you. Below is the list of Ste Genevieve passport offices. View all Ste Genevieve information including open hours, contact information, and requirements for getting your passport.
|Office||Address||Photo on Site||Phone||Details|
|Ste. Genevieve County Health Dept.|
115 Basler Dr
Ste Genevieve MO 63670
A passport office is an essential facility for U.S. citizens who are planning to travel internationally. If you are a resident of Ste Genevieve in MO, you can visit one of the passport offices in your city to apply for a passport or renew an existing one.
Here are some important things to keep in mind when applying for a passport in Ste Genevieve, Missouri:
- You will need to schedule an appointment at a passport office in Ste Genevieve in advance. Some offices may offer online scheduling for convenience.
- To apply for a passport, you will need to bring a completed DS-11 form, proof of U.S. citizenship (such as a birth certificate), and government-issued identification (such as a driver's license).
- Passport fees can vary depending on whether you are applying for a new passport or renewing an existing one, and whether you need it expedited.
- Some passport offices in Ste Genevieve offer expedited services for an additional fee, which can reduce the processing time.
- Passport processing times can vary, but it generally takes 4-6 weeks for a standard passport application to be processed. Expedited services can reduce this time to 2-3 weeks.
- If you need a passport in a hurry, you can visit a regional passport agency in MO. However, this requires an appointment and proof of international travel within two weeks or less.
Overall, applying for a passport in Ste Genevieve, MO can be a straightforward process as long as you have all the necessary documents and information. Check with your local passport office for more specific information and requirements, and make sure to plan ahead to avoid any delays or complications.
Find A Passport Office
e.g. "33168", "33064, etc."