Montana Passport Offices
Search all passport office locations in the state of Montana. There are currently offices in Montana that are available for helping you receive or update your travel documents. Find a Montana passport office by searching your current city. Below is the statewide list of Montana passport offices.
|Uspo - Belgrade|
96 N Weaver St
Belgrade MT 59714
|Deer Lodge County Clerk Of Court|
800 Main St
Anaconda MT 59711
|Fallon County Clerk Of The District Court|
10 W Fallon Ave
Baker MT 59313
|Sweet Grass County District Court|
200 E 1st Ave
Big Timber MT 59011
|Uspo - Bigfork|
265 Holt Dr
Bigfork MT 59911
|Uspo - Billings (main Office)|
841 S 26th St
Billings MT 59101
|Powder River County Clerk Of Court|
1 Main Street, Courthouse Square
Broadus MT 59317
|Jefferson County Clerk Of Court|
201 W Centennial Ave
Boulder MT 59632
|Uspo - Bozeman (main Office)|
2201 Baxter Ln
Bozeman MT 59718
|Silver Bow County Clerk Of Court|
155 W Granite St, #313
Butte MT 59701
|Uspo - Butte Mpo|
701 Dewey Blvd
Butte MT 59701
|Liberty County Clerk Of Court|
111 1st St E
Chester MT 59522
A passport office is a government facility where U.S. citizens can apply for a passport, which is an official travel document that allows them to travel internationally. Every state in the U.S. has at least one passport office where citizens can go to apply for a passport or renew an existing one.
Here are some important things to keep in mind when applying for a passport in Montana:
- Passport offices in Montana require an appointment, so make sure to schedule one in advance.
- To apply for a passport, you will need to bring a completed DS-11 form, proof of U.S. citizenship (such as a birth certificate), and government-issued identification (such as a driver's license).
- Passport fees vary depending on whether you are applying for a new passport or renewing an existing one, and whether you need it expedited.
- Expedited passport services are available at some passport offices in Montana, but they come with an additional fee.
- Some passport offices in Montana offer photo services on-site for an additional fee, while others require you to bring your own passport photo.
- Passport processing times can vary, but it generally takes 4-6 weeks for a standard passport application to be processed. Expedited services can reduce this time to 2-3 weeks.
Overall, applying for a passport can be a straightforward process as long as you come prepared with the necessary documents and information. Check with your local passport office in Montana for more specific information and requirements.