AKRON POST OFFICE
The Akron Post Office is located in Akron, Colorado is a passport office. Akron Post Office will take your passport photo on site, so you do not have to bring your own photo. Find all contact information, hours, exact location, and any additional information about Akron Post Office to get your travel documents in order. Please be advised that most passport offices like Akron Post Office require appointments, so please plan ahead.
When is the Akron Post Office open and closed?
Below is when this office is open and closed.
What should I bring to the Akron Post Office to get a passport?
If you're seeking to obtain or renew your U.S. passport in Akron, CO, Akron Post Office is your trusted destination. Here's what you need to know:
- Required documents: Bring proof of U.S. citizenship, Colorado drivers license and a DS-11 form for new passport applications. For renewals, include your old passport and a DS-82 form.
- Passport fees: Fees vary based on your passport type and expedited service needs. Payment at offices like Akron Post Office is typically accepted by check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- Appointments: Check Akron Post Office for appointment requirements; some allow walk-ins or offer online/phone scheduling.
- Processing times: Plan early due to processing taking several weeks. Expedited services are available for quicker processing, at an additional cost.
- Passport photos:Akron Post Office will take your passport photo on site, so you do not have to bring your own photo.
- Additional services: Akron Post Office may offer expedited renewals, name changes, or passport page additions. Inquire about available services.
Contact Akron Post Office to schedule an appointment or for passport application guidance in Akron, CO.
OTHER PASSPORT OFFICES NEAR AKRON POST OFFICE
Below are the cities with passport offices in them nearby. Be sure to find the correct office location that you are looking for.
The Dos and Don'ts of Successfully Packing a Carry-On Bag
In order to make the most of the small amount of space inside a carry-on bag, there are some things you’ll want to do as well as actions you'll want to avoid. That way, you're able to use the luggage the way it was intended to be utilized. You won't be charged extra to check the bag because you made considerations while packing it in regards to weight and...Read more dos and donts in traveling